Spain is the ultimate destination for British holidaymakers and homeowners, with the lure of the sun, sea and Spanish lifestyle appealing to many would-be expats. Some of the most popular areas to buy property include the Costa Brava, Costa del Sol, and the Canary Islands.
There is plenty of choice of different properties in Spain: sea or hillside villas, fincas, and modern apartments, on the coast or in vibrant cities.
Owning a Spanish home is a dream for many, but there are a number of important considerations to prepare for such a move. These include:
- How to research and plan buying property in and moving to Spain
- Where are the best areas to buy property in Spain?
- Where can you find a reliable estate agent to view properties with in Spain?
- What is the property buying process in Spain? How long does it take?
- Which financial aspects factor in to buying property in or moving to Spain?
- What are the legal and tax implications of buying and owning property in Spain?
- The most effective ways to exchange funds to and from Spain to buy property or pay bills
- Moving your family and belongings to Spain safely
- How to protect yourself, your home and your family once you have purchased
- How do you maintain your property once you have bought in Spain?
- Find the answers to these questions and further guidance on buying property and moving to Spain in the Spain Buying Guide - download your free copy today.